Communication is central to success in ACIC. Communication should be frequent, professional, and courteous.
The primary mode of communication will be through the class wiki. The TA (Asher) and Professors (Nirav and Eric) are also reachable:
- Chat Channel on Slack: https://ua-acic.slack.com/
- Asher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours (upon arrangement)
- Skype/phone calls if needed.
Clients can be reached at:
- Katy Prudic: email@example.com
- Jeff Oliver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you are aware of a great communication tool, feel free to present to the class and make a case for its adoption!