Adding resources to a dataset
There are a number of different resources you can add to a dataset, including datasets, files, images, mex files, stores, templates, and users. You also can add the same items from a query.
- Launch BisQue.
- Click Browse at the top, and then click dataset.
- Click to open the dataset to use.
The list of resources in the dataset is displayed.
- Click next to Add images and select the resource type to add to the dataset:
- In the Resource Browser window, click the resource or resources to use and then click Select at the bottom of the window.
To select multiple resources, hold the Shift button as you select the resource.
- Repeat for each resource to add to the dataset.