BisQue data analysis is performed using different modules, which have been registered with Bisque.
- Launch BisQue.
- Click Analyze at the top of the screen.
- In the module list, select the module to use.
The Help and workflow panel for the module opens on the right side of the screen.
- Complete the required fields for the module. See the Help and workflow panel on the right for detailed instructions.
- In the Run algorithm section, click Run to execute the analysis. Text on the button changes as the analysis progresses to completion.
- When completed, view the results in the Results section.
Exporting analyses results
To export the results of a table of results to your machine in CSV (if you want to analyze or massage it in Excel) or XML (if you want to use post-processing software for further analysis) format:
- In the Results section of the Analyze module, click Export.
- Specify either CSV or XML.
- Click OK to save the file.
Viewing analysis results
In addition to viewing the results in the Results section, as outlined above, you can view results at any time.
- From the Image Repository home page, click the Analysis tab in My Recent Stuff:
- Select the analysis whose results you want to view.