To annotate an image with its embedded metadata:
- Launch BisQue.
- Click Analyze at the top.
- In the list of webapps on the right, click to open MetaData.
- In the Select data for processing section, click either Select an image or Select a set of images and then select the image(s) whose metadata you want to extract.
- In the Run algorithm section, click Run.
The extraction progress is displayed as the metadata is extracted.
- When the results are displayed in the Results section, view the metadata that was extracted:
- To export the results:
- Click Export.
- Click either as XML or as CSV to save the results to your machine.
- Click OK, specify the target location, and click Save.