BCFtools 1.8 merge VCF
Merge multiple VCF/BCF files from non-overlapping sample sets to create one multi-sample file.
- To use BCFtools 1.8 merge VCF, import your data in bgzip format along with the corresponding .csi index file.
- Resources: https://github.com/samtools/bcftools
Use the following files from the directory above as test input.
Input VCF/BCF files:
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.S
- Set the output file name to '14_16_merged.vcf'
- Choose 'uncompressed VCF' as the output file type
- All other parameters may be left as default.
Expect 14_16_merged.vcf as output.