The master copies of EMBOSS documentation are available at http://emboss.open-bio.org/wiki/Appdocs on the EMBOSS Wiki.
cusp calculates a codon usage table for one or more nucleotide coding sequences and writes the table to file.
To use cusp,
- upload your input sequence data in most format, such as fasta, GenBank, Embl, or Emsembl, gcg formats.
- choose your option, type in start and end sequence position
- launch your job
- Resource: More information on input sequence feature and format could be found at https://pods.iplantcollaborative.org/wiki/display/sciplant/EMBOSS+Sequence+Feature+Format
The input can be in most sequence format, such as fasta, gcg, GenBank, Embl, and Ensembl formats. For details, please see http://emboss.sourceforge.net/apps/release/6.0/emboss/apps/seqret.html
- Test input in GenBank sequence format: Community Data -> iplantcollaborative -> example_data ->EMBOSS ->Input -> X13776.txt
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- In Application options, type in Start and End sequence positions.
Standard EMBOSS output sequence file.
- Expected output files: Community Data -> iplantcollaborative -> example_data -> EMBOSS -> Output -> cusp.output