The DE Quick Start tutorial provides an introduction to basic DE functionality and navigation.
Please work through the documentation and add your comments on the bottom of this page, or email comments to email@example.com.
Rationale and background:
A CyVerse account (Register for a CyVerse account at https://user.cyverse.org).
An up-to-date Java-enabled web browser. (Firefox recommended. If you wish to work with your own large datasets and upload them using iCommands, Chrome is not suitable due to its issues in utilizing 64-bit Java.)
- Input File: Path to the input file that contains the list of id's
- Number of lines per file: How many lines that you want to split the input file into. The number of output files corresponds tonumberof lines that you want to split into
- File_prefix: Prefix of the file that gets created (Default is "x")
- Output folder: Name of the output folder (Default is "Output")
- Input File: /iplant/home/shared/iplantcollaborative/example_data/OSG-RMTA/sra_id_list.txt
- Number of lines per file: 5
- File_prefix: osg_rmta_
- Output folder: OSG-RMTA-File-Split
After a successful run, you'll get 3 files each containing 5 SRA Id's with the prefix osg_rmta_ in OSG-RMTA-File-Split folder