Meraculous is a whole genome assembler for Next Generation Sequencing data (Illumina).
- To use Meraculous 2.2.6, input must be Illumina data in fastq format .
- Resources: https://sourceforge.net/projects/meraculous20/
Use these as the input files:
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- Under 'Input' choose select the directory with all of your input files as 'working directory'
- Under 'Input' add all fastq files listed in your config file
- Under 'Parameters' add your config file. The 'config_file_options.txt' file contains a description of the parameters that can be specified in the config file.
- All other parameters should be left as default
This analysis will generate many output files and folder. All of these files/folders can be found in the example data folder above under 'output'.