Community rating: ?????
This is MrBayes version 3.2.6 on the CyVerse UK hardware (12 cpus, 256 GB per job). It is software for Bayesian analysis of molecular sequences using MCMC. See http://mrbayes.sourceforge.net/manual.php for more info.
- This is a fairly simple app in terms of inputs and outputs, all it needs is a Nexus file with a sequence alignment and a .bb file with a MrBayes block in it; this contains a sequence alignment and all options necessary for the program. See the example file in the example data. Also see the detailed guide in the manual (http://mrbayes.sourceforge.net/mb3.2_manual.pdf) pp 109.
Only two files are necessary, the Nexus file with the alignment and the .bb file with the MrBayes block.
- mrbayes.err, mrbayes.log, mrbayes.out - standard error, out and log
- filename.runX.p - files showing the substitution model parameters for each run and chain
- filename.runX.t - files showing the tree topologies found in those runs
- filename.ckp - checkpoint files to resume your analysis if stopped
Other files may appear depending on your model, partitions, options etc...