Rmap was designed to simulate a genetic map and can also translate genetic linkage map information from various formats into the QTLC format needed.
- To use Rmap, upload your data in the format defined in the file map.inp that comes with the distribution of programs.
- Resources: documentation
All files are located in the Community Data directory of the iPlant Discovery Environment at the following path:
Community Data > iplantcollaborative > example_data > rmap
- Use sample.mps file as input or no input file.
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- Default parameters only, no further configuration needed.
- Expect a qtlcart.map file as output.
- Expect qtlcart.log and qtlcart.rc as output.