The DE Quick Start tutorial provides an introduction to basic DE functionality and navigation.
Rationale and background:
GMAP is a tool for rapidly and accurately mapping and aligning cDNA sequences to genomic sequences.
- Genome name: Name of the genome
- kmer: Size of the kmer that you want to use
- Genome fasta file (mandatory): Path to the genome fasta file
- gmapdb directory: Destination directory name
- Genome name: test_genome
- kmer: 15
- Genome fasta file (mandatory): genome.fa
- gmapdb directory: gmapdb
Expect a folder named gmapdb which you can use with gmap-2018.03.25 for mapping the reads against