khmer 3.0.0a1 extract paired reads
split remaining paired and single-end reads with khmer strip-and-split-for-assembly
- To use khmer 3.0.0a1 extract paired reads, import your data in filtered paired end fastq format.
- Resources: http://khmer.readthedocs.io/en/v2.1.1/user/scripts.html#scripts-read-handling
Use a paired end, filtered fastq file as test input.
Parameters Used in App
When the app is run in the Discovery Environment, use the following parameters with the above input file(s) to get the output provided in the next section below.
- Use these parameters within the DE app interface:
- name output file for paired reads
- name a separate output file for single reads
Expect a fastq file name extract_paired_output.fq as output. There are no single reads in the input file. If there were they would be output into a second output file.