miRanda is an algorithm for the detection of potential microRNA target sites in genomic sequences. miRanda reads RNA sequences (such as microRNAs) from file1 and genomic DNA/RNA sequences from file2. Both of these files should be in FASTA format.
- To use miRanda, import your data in fasta format.
- Resources: https://github.com/mskcc/miRanda
- manual: http://cbio.mskcc.org/microrna_data/manual.html
Use these files as input:
- miRNA.fa as the micro-RNA fasta file
- mRNA_100.fa as the genomic DNA/RNA fasta
Parameters Used in App
Use only default parameters.
When run with the settings as files above you should get a file called 'predictions.txt'.
Tool Source for App