Although a user does not have to be in your Collaborators list to share a data file or folder, adding a user to your Collaborators list makes it easier to share.
Adding a user to your Collaborators list in Preferences
- Click (Preferences) at the top right of the screen.
- Click Collaborators:
- In the search field, enter all or part of the user's name (not case-sensitive).
- In the results list, click the name to add the name to your Collaborators list.
- Repeat for each user to add.
- When done, click OK.
Deleting a user from your Collaborators list in Preferences
Removing a user from your Collaborators list removes the user only from the Collaborators list but retains the permission level you have granted for that user to each data item. See Unsharing Files and Folders to remove access to the data items as well.
- Click and then click Collaborators.
- In the Collaborators window, click the checkbox for the user to remove from your Collaborators list, and then click .
- Click OK.