Notifications are status updates about the requests for import or uploaded data files or folders, the progression of a submitted analysis, the status of shared data items and shared apps, and updates on new tool requests and requests for a DOI. Up to 10 unread notifications are displayed in the short list, and you can filter by new, all, analysis, data, or tool request notifications, and delete some or all notifications.
In addition to notifications in the Notifications menu, you can set the preference to receive an email notification when the status of a submitted analysis or a URL import changes.
To view the list of up to 10 unread notifications, click at the top right of the screen.
- To view more information about a request for a new tool or DOI, click the notification.
- To , click the analysis name in the notification.
Click See all notifications to open the first page of up to 10 notifications in the Notifications window. If no unread notifications are available, See all notifications will not be displayed.
- To filter by only new, all, data, or analysis notifications, click the drop-down list on the top left of the window and select the notification filter type.
For information on Tool Requests, see Adding or Requesting a New Tool.
For information on Permanent ID Requests, see Requesting a Permanent Identifier in the Data Commons.
- To jump to a different page of notifications, if available, click the navigation arrows or enter a page number at the bottom of the window.
You can delete selected notifications on a per-notification basis, or delete all notifications on all pages.
- To delete a notification, click the checkbox for the notification(s) to delete and then click Delete Selected.
To delete all notifications, click Delete All.