Learn the basics and overviews on the website
You have discovered a great resource for enabling your scientific computational research. The CyVerse website now contains the overview and introductory information.
Learn about how to use the CyVerse platforms and apps here
This wiki contains the how-to information for how to use the CyVerse apps and platforms.
- By its nature, a wiki can present a tremendous amount of useful information, but it's important that you know how to navigate and use it. Go to Using the CyVerse Wiki to learn how to use this wiki, including setting up your dashboard, saving favorite spaces and pages, and more.
- View the Tutorials List to see what tutorials and videos you can view.
- Watch some webinars on the YouTube channel.
- Check out the overviews on managing and accessing your data and the Data Store on the website, then come back here to learn how to handle your data.
- Learn the basics about how to share and analyze your data from a web browser using our easy-to-use Discovery Environment, which provides a graphical user interface for hundreds of bioinformatics applications, then come back here to the Discovery Environment User Manual for the how-to information.
- Visit the CyVerse Apps page for a list of programs, documentation, and sample data.
- Learn the basics about Atmosphere, powerful free cloud computing for analysis and software distribution that's great for users who prefer to set up their own environment, come back here to the Atmosphere User Manual for detailed instructions.
Get help when you need it
We all need a little help sometimes, and at CyVerse we are standing by to give you the support you need.
- Learn how to use the CyVerse Wiki.
- Email CyVerse Support for technical support such as resetting your password.
- Learn how to use Ask CyVerse, where you can submit your questions or see others’ questions — the place to connect with CyVerse’s knowledgeable bioinformaticians and users.
We’d love to hear from you!