14-09-24 BIEN Science Priorities
======= Priority of Outstanding Science Items ========
1) Trait data loading (Aaron)
- Mark will check status and get time estimate (if not more than 1 week)
- Aaron let us know when it’s loaded. Provide a dump for Cyrille to check.
2) Plot data (CVS, VegBank) (Bob, Aaron)
- https://projects.nceas.ucsb.edu/nceas/issues/953 documents the September 7th message from Bob to Martha, Brian, Mark (subject: Sept. 4 BIEN db call)
- Bob and Brian to discuss ASAP, develop explicit set of tasks, send to Aaron copying Mark and Martha
3) NSR (Brad)
- Aaron has the scrubbed data (BE)
============ To be prioritized after 1-3 are completed ==========
- TNRS (Martha) - the code fix is ready. Need to schedule a time when Martha can be on call.
- SALVIAS missing dates (Aaron)
- documented in early July and listed as high priority: described in the missing dates spreadsheet under SALVIAS
- Missing geoscrubbing information (issue #950)
- Abundance queries (Brian E) – in progress
Mark will talk to Aaron about being involved in publishing on the BIEN db.