There are several different methods for getting help with Atmosphere.
- Click Help on the Atmosphere menu bar and then click one of the following:
- User Manual: You're reading it now in the Atmosphere user manual on the CyVerse Wiki.
- Ask CyVerse User Forum: Click to go to Ask CyVerse user forums. For more information, see Use Ask.
- FAQs: List of frequently asked questions in the Atmosphere user manual.
- VNC Viewer Tutorial: Information for downloading and using the VNC viewer.
Need help logging in?
If you've forgotten your CyVerse password, you don't remember your CyVerse username or the email account you used when you created your account, or your login is denied, see Manage Account.
Want to know about downtime, service announcements, and other Support issues?
View the CyVerse maintenance calendar for upcoming and current maintenance periods. You also can see the Status page on the CyVerse website and the most recent CyVerse Node newsletter (which lists the upcoming maintenance periods). Other helpful sources are the CyVerse Facebook page, CyVerse Tweets, or the CyVerse Google+ page, and within the DE you may receive system messages as well.