The DE Quick Start tutorial provides an introduction to basic DE functionality and navigation.
Please work through the documentation and add your comments on the bottom of this page, or email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Rationale and Background
pigz-2.3.4 (Parallel Implementation of Gzip) is a fully functional replacement for gzip that exploits multiple processors and multiple cores to the hilt when compressed
- A CyVerse account. (Register for an CyVerse account here - user.cyverse.org)
- Mandatory arguments
- Input - One or more files that needs to be compressed
- Output folder - Name of the output folder where the compressed files will be placed
- Optional Parameters:
- Compress faster : Indicates the fastest compression method (less compression)
- Compress better : indicates the slowest compression method (best compression)
The following test data are provided for testing HISAT2 in here - /iplant/home/shared/iplantcollaborative/example_data/compress_w_gzip/inputs:
Successful execution of the HISAT2-index-align assessment pipeline will create a directory named output. The directory will contain compressed file or files