Discovery Environment Applications List
The table of contents is available on the left side of the screen as you read pages in this manual.
There are two main sets of documentation about applications (apps) in the Discovery Environment:
- Pages for apps that are currently available in the DE
- Pages for those that have been previously but currently are not available.
- App: Interface of a tool that has been configured and made available for use in the DE. The same tool can be used in more than one app, and may also be created by different integrators with different intents and interfaces.
- Tool: Software program (executable binary or executable) that is installed on a server and integrated into the back end of the DE for use in DE apps.
- Analysis: Detailed examination of data performed in the DE by selecting one or more apps to perform a desired task for the purpose of discussion or interpretation.